You would’ve had to be living under a BIG rock not to have heard about Game of Thrones, the hit HBO show that pretty much has it all – power struggles, plot twists, the best characters, a hell of a lot of nakedness and incredible locations and sets.
The city of Dubrovnik, in Croatia, plays host to this massive show! This is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and we’re lucky enough that we get to host Croatia Yoga just fifteen minutes down the road! So, not only could you spend a few days unwinding and reconnecting with us, there’s also an abundance of fun waiting for you in Dubrovnik!
Here’s a few fun facts for you:
- The city is surrounded by 2km of ancient walls and fortifications
- In 1979, UNESCO added the city of Dubrovnik to the list of World Heritage Centres
- You can tour the city finding all the spots where Game of Thrones was filmed on the Game of Thrones walking tour!
- You can also engage in almost every holiday activity you can think of in Dubrovnik. From jeep safari, horseback riding, canoe safari, kayaking, sailing to the Elafite Islands and a visit to the national park on the Island of Mljet. You’ll never be short of things to do.
- And last but by no means least…The city gets about 2630 hours of sunlight a year! Now where’s my passport?!